Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday!

How's that for an original title? :)

I know, I know....this stamp is a golden oldie from Stampin' Up, but it's new to me! I love this set (Nice & Easy Notes). There are 8 different stamps and so many possibilities!
I water colored the image and then glazed the watering can. I used Sketches by Tamara-her recipe called for a die, buttons, and ribbon. I loved how this card turned out so CHEERY! Notice the "buttons" on the background? Those were made with an "oops." I used my Fiskars scalloped punch and tried to do both sides, but my paper wasn't big enough. I thought they looked like buttons, so I used it! (Not sure if I could ever make it again.) LOL!I have my die (Sizzix), ribbon (American Crafts?), and button all in the same general area.



Pin It!

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Darling, darling.

Krista B. said...

Your card is so pretty, I love it, the flowers and colors you used are gorgeous!