Friday, January 9, 2009

Unforgettable

Something kinda funny...As I went to load the pictures of this card to the computer, it started playing the song that's above the elephant! (One of my most favorite songs, by the way!!) :)
I tried my hand at water coloring. I've tried it before, but it took way too long for my liking!!! (Besides, I'm a kid at heart, and I love to color!) However, I happened on this blog and she gave a tutorial that I found a whole lot easier! I didn't use a blender pen like she states. I just used a water pen.
This card was also used for the Mojo Monday Challenge. I didn't realize how many card blogs are out there!!!! YOWZERS! There are a lot of talented artists! Makes me feel kinda inadequate about putting mine on, but it's something I enjoy doing! So for now, I'll continue using my talent the way God designed in ME!

Card Supplies:
Image: Stampin' Up
Cardstock: Bazzill Bling
Paper: Basic Grey
Buttons: Unknown
Pearls: Crystal Stickers
Tools: Heat Embosser, Cricut, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Embosser-Swirls

There's also some great BLOG CANDY here!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just so sweet! Great card. Thanks for playing! :)