Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sweet As a Rose


Over at In Style Stamps, today is "Thankful Thursday." Go on over and check out their sketch for the day.

I've been digging in my stash for some things that I haven't used in awhile and found this paper. Since it was dog themed and ISS's sketch was thankfulness, I thought Penny Black's image with a rose would work great! The little bones embellishments were bought @ Big Lots for $0.80! I had this paper in mind when I purchased them...


Supplies
:

  • Stamp: Penny Black
  • Paper: Bazzill Aqua; DCWV dp: watercolor paper
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Thank You set & swiss dots folder, ribbon-Michaels, Spellbinders scalloped circles, clear embossing powder
  • Size: 4 x 5.5"

Pin It!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Your card is SOOOO cute, Jenn!! That image is adorable and I love the papers you chose.

Fantastic job with the sketch.

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Another stunning creation - love the papers and the adorable image...xx

Sandra said...

Oh what a nice card!

Amy said...

HOW ADORABLE! I love the PP and the colours go so well for a dog! I am a sucker for animal cards! Well done.