Friday, March 6, 2009

Down by the banks...

Don't forget blog candy...
WOWZERS!!!! It has been one hectic week for me! I have had something to do every single day! I'll not bore you with the details, but there wasn't much time for creating...sigh! I was able to get a card done today! It was so much fun to be back! :)
The weather is feelin' like spring here, so I thought this image would be a cute one to use! I used my Copics to color it and chalked some clouds in the background. Also, added some Crystal Effects to the water to give it a shiny look. Got this fabulous sketch here.
Flipped the sketch and carried it through to the inside. I left off the embellishments so it wouldn't be too bulky.


Supplies:
  • Image: Penny Black
  • Paper: Me & My Big Ideas, CS-SU
  • Colors: Copics, Colored Pencils, Chalks
  • Embellishments: Brads-Spare Parts, Flowers-American Crafts & other
  • Accessories: SU Crystal Effects, Machine Stitching

Pin It!

1 comment:

Ellibelle said...

This is adorable! I love the stitching you added and how you decorated the inside! Thanks so much for trying out for the DT call.