Friday, March 13, 2009

Time Well Spent/2 in 1

I was able to use one of my new High Hopes stamps today! I've had them for a little bit, but then I didn't have the stuff to mount them. After "patiently" waiting, I finally was able to make a card with this cute little guy!
I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers and added some zig-zag to qualify for the High Hopes challenge.
Not really sure why I've been into making boy cards recently! I live in a mostly "girl's world." :)Sorry the picture isn't the greatest...I'm hoping to get a new camera soon!

Supplies:
  • Image: High Hopes-Time Well Spent
  • CS-SU, DP-My Mind's Eye
  • Coloring: Watercoloring
  • Embellishments: Brads-Spare Parts
  • Accessories: Heat Embosser, Nestabilities Scalloped Rectangles, Sewing Machine, Pop Dots, Royal Blue Ink

Pin It!

8 comments:

Tricia G. said...

So glad you were finally able to use your High Hopes stamps!!!!! I have a couple that I got for Christmas that since it's getting "spring-y" I'm dying to use!!!! Love the image!

Kirsten...x said...

Hi Thanks for your lovely comment...this card is great the image is fab worth the wait.hugs kirsten...x

Stamp and Smile said...

Your card is super cute all the way around Jenn! LOVE the sewing/stitches... and cheery DP! :)

aardvarkpest said...

Great boy card. Love the High Hopes stamp and the stitching.

Glenda

jenny said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the stitching x

Jennyx

Maria Matter said...

Such fabulous papers! Adorable image, fantastic card!!!!
blessings, Maria

Joey said...

Hi, I love this image, one of my faves. beautiful colours , fab card. Joey.x

Carole said...

What a beautiful card, so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole