Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Sketchers

I decided to be brave and venture out of my rut. I went with no designed paper!!! Aagghhh...do you know how much I love DP?? I have a collection going on here that there is no way I'll use it all!
I embossed my white cardstock with birds & swirls and dots from Cuttlebug. Then I backed them with a dark gray cardstock from Bazzill. There is a glimmer mist added to the flowers, but it doesn't show up in the picture. All punches are by Martha Stewart except the little flower (Fiskars, maybe?).
I went with the awesome sketch from Friday Sketchers...Love It!

Pin It!

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is wonderful and so cute.
luv
debby

Jeanette said...

This is beautiful Jenny!
Thank you for joining in our challenge this week!
Have a great day!
Hugs Jeanette :)
Friday Sketchers