Thursday, February 23, 2012

Puppy Love

This card is for sale. Thank you for considering.

Hiya Everyone! Tomorrow is Friday!!!!!!!!!!! Need I say more? ;)

I was contacted by Windelena through Etsy about making a card with her digi image. She gave me the link and I went to check it out.  As soon as I saw it, I was like, "Oh yeah, he's cute!!!" :) So, here is what I came up with:
Doesn't he look so happy and friendly?! 

I colored him with copics. The paper is from My Mind's Eye. Flowers are from Recollections. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.  

Image can be found here. I'd love for ya'll to show Windelena some love!!! Let her know I sent ya! Thanks!

Challenges:
Charisma Cardz Challenges-Love is in the Air

Pin It!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Jenn this is totally DARLING what fun colors!

Tricia G. said...

How cute!!!

Pauline said...

Oh so adorable! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

Laney said...

super card!! Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week would love to see you next week too
hugs
laney

febe said...

Sweet and perfect on the combination of details, colors and image. :)

Dermectin

Debs said...

Super cute card :o)
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, love it.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby