Friday, January 24, 2014

She Picked You

This card was made for a college friend who just got word that a birth mother chose them to be the parents of a little girl. They have waited awhile and are super excited, as well they should be. I am so happy for them!!! Her nickname is Chari and she collects cherry items, so this image screamed at me for her. Inside the card, I put "I'm so glad she picked you!"

The image is from Meljens and she is sponsoring us this week at Sister Act Card Challenge. It is called Cheery Cherries. I cut it out and used this card for inspiration. The paper is from KaiserCraft.
Thanks for stopping by, 
 post signature

Pin It!

2 comments:

Angeline Choo said...

What a cute and yummy card!!! :) Love the cherries.

Brittany said...

Aw, I heard about this card ;) It really is super cute! And a clever sentiment, too :)