Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cupcakes & Candles


Created this card using a sketch by Taylored Expressions. She mentioned in the post to use cupcakes if you had them. Well, I didn't have a stamp with a cupcake and thought about using some other image. But, I remembered I had these cute buttons (which were kinda a pain because I had to tear the loop off the back) and racked my brain for a way to use them. I didn't really have any stamps that would go along with the theme, so...thinking...thinking...And then it dawned on me! My sister-in-law bought me a Cuttlebug birthday embossing/diecut package for Christmas! Yeppers...I think it might work! I like it!



Supplies:
  • Paper: Bazzill Cardstock, The Paper Studio-Pink Armadillo w/Glitter
  • Cuttlebug: Birthday Set
  • Embellishments: Jesse James-Cupcake Buttons
  • Other: Machine Stitching


Pin It!

2 comments:

Peggy B. said...

You are getting so good!!!

Dawn♥ said...

Oh my goodness what cute card! Nice job! :)