Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

This card was created using the sketch Created by Courtney. It was definitely different making a card without coloring an image. I used to do it all the time-before I became interested in stamps. Sure would have been a lot cheaper if I would have just stuck with that. :)This card kinda makes me think along the line of "Shabby Chic." I used two different sheer ribbons(ribbon FX)-white and a rose stitched. I added a spiral embellishment (Paper Studio) to the bow. Then 3 (Prima) flowers with 3 heart buttons made up the bottom part of the sketch. Stamped the top edge with Savoir Faire, used Bazzill and Basic Grey paper, and VOILA! My card is complete.


Pin It!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

This is wonderful, Jenn! Thanks for playing along. I love this ribbon!

Kim said...

Congrats on winning the CBCC! Your card is gorgeous!
Hugs~ Kim

Unknown said...

Very cute card!
-Cher