Wednesday, January 28, 2009

2 Challenges in 1

WOW! I'm on a roll today! What else is there to do when it's snowy? I mean seriously, who wants to clean house?!?! LOL! (That's really what I should be doing since the plans are to have a scrapbook party at my house on Friday)!!!!!
This card is a 2fer1!! It follows sketch saturday and Penny Black's Saturday Challenge.My frame is from Making Memories and I'm pretty sure I've had it for years! Found it on the clearance aisle at Hobby Lobby. I heat embossed the images and then water colored them. The purple brads are from Spare Parts by The Paper Studio. The "Get Well Soon" stamp is from Michael's dollar bin.
Don't forget to sign up for my blog candy. Click on the picture in the left corner.


Now I really must get started on this "war zone!!!" aka-My Humble Abode. :) Happy middle of the week everyone!!!

Pin It!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

This is really pretty Jenn. Love your image and the colours are gorgeous.

LOUISE said...

Beautiful card Jenny, love the PB image, and the frame is fab! Louise x

moi said...

Lovely card and the frame is fabulous.

moi xxx

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card Jenny...love the papers and great colour work on your cute image...love the brads and ...thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxxxx

COCO said...

oh very nice card !!!
thanks for joining us to S.S.
Hugs coco

tracie said...

oh wow Jenn what a gorgeous card, love the pretty papers and fab frame.
Thanks for joining us this week
hugs
Tracie :)x

Pauline C said...

Very pretty card Jenny - love that pretty frame and your image is v cute. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
Pauline x

Jo said...

So cute!! love it!
Thank you for joining in our challenge this week
Jo xx