Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Easter Tags

Don't you just love Michaels' dollar stamps? I found some really cute Easter ones. I made some simple little tags. A Spoon Full of Sugar's challenge was to make a non-traditional shaped card...thus my circles. Sketches by Tamara's recipe was to use flowers, buttons, and Stickles. If you look closely at the flowers without the buttons, you'll notice the Stickles.The images are heat embossed and then water colored. I used my Spellbinders to make the scalloped circles. Added some doodles around the edges.

Pin It!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Jenn, Just had a look through your blog and all your creations are gorgeous!!

Jane :0)

debby4000 said...

Oh what fabulous tags and such cute images.

Tammi said...

These are all so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment...I just looked through yours, you make fabulous creations. ~Hugs