Friday, March 20, 2009

Get Well/Friday Sketcher

We are experiencing Spring and I AM LOVIN' IT!

There is a great sketch over at Friday Sketchers! I can't tell you what my image is, b/c it's from a stash that I got from my SIL. Isn't it adorable? I wanted bright & cheery colors, because when you're sick, you must think "happy thoughts!" :) (Check out the stitching...kinda looks like what's on a heart monitor?!?!)

Supplies:
  • Image: Unknown
  • Paper: CS-SU, DP-Wild Asparagus
  • Coloring: Copics
  • Embellishments: Brads, Flowers, Ribbon (all from stash...sorry)
  • Accessories: Sewing Machine, MS Punch-Branch, Stickles

Pin It!

9 comments:

Tricia G. said...

This is one of my favorite stamps!!! Love the card!

Claire said...

Gorgeous card!! Love those colours!! Claire xx

Kathy said...

Adorable card!! I love the colors that you have used and your stitching looks fabulous!! Adorable image as welL! :)Kathy

mueppi said...

Lovely card, Jenn
Love your colouring!
Hugs Gisela

Tab said...

Oh wow, fab card sweetie! Love the image and that stitching is fantastic, such a good idea!
Hugs Tab xxx

Michele said...

Gorgeous card. love the image and the perfect colouring. Great papers also. Michele x

Deana said...

Beautiful card....love your choice of papers and how you colored the image!

Deana

Julia Aston said...

what a cute image for a get well card! love your stitching and colors on this!

megastamper said...

thank you for your wonderful and so lovely card to my sketch. it looks very pretty and fabulous.
hugs, bea