Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar

This week's challenge @ ASFOS was to use butterflies. I just got a new Cricut cartridge so I put it to work and used the butterfly that came with it. Added some Stickles and gems for it's flight path. For the main image, I used a Gorjuss Girl I received in a SCS swap. Just love those...
Decided to use purple for my main color-something I don't usually do. Love how it turned out! (Flowers are a yard sale special!! :P) The image's background was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and then inked over with a brown.


Pin It!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Wowser Jenn! This is beautiful! I love purple and you have so much of it here to love! I really like how you finished off the inside of the card too. Fabulous!

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the papers you've used. Hugs Michele x

Else Britt said...

A beautiful card. Love the image and the paper you've used.
Hugs Else Britt