Monday, July 26, 2010

Vintage Magnolia

Happy Monday Morning, Everyone!!!

Can you believe it's the last week of July? I kinda ignored everyone when I was younger and they told me time flew! Now, I understand and I don't consider myself old?!? What will it be then? Yikes! So. much. to. do!

Now, to the point of the post...LOL! I participated in the Just Magnolia and Cute Card Thursday challenges.


I'm not sure if I captured the "vintage" look or not, but I tried to add lots of embellishments that reminded me of it. It was a fun card to make...a challenge, but that's what we all need sometime.

Pin It!

4 comments:

Penni said...

Wow - Love This!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

GeminiJen said...

Love all the metals on your card. Very pretty.
Jenny

Deb said...

you captured the vintage look perfectly, I so love this, beautiful card, many thanks for using my sketch on CCT this week, hugs Debx

Sylvia Blum said...

wow.. this is amazing! love the dark colors on this card..
Sylvia xx