Monday, November 14, 2011

Digital Tuesday Challenge

Hiya!!

Winner of Candy: The Hoosier Stamper
Keep on the lookout for another candy celebrating 100+ followers! :)

Trust everyone is having a great day so far! 
Digital Tuesday Challenge is here again. We'd like to have some Christmas projects. Can you believe it's so close?! Craziness.

Sponsor-My Grafico

I wish my picture turned out better, but I'm still waiting on my good camera to get out of the shop. 
Sentiment-Digital
Image-Inkadinkado
Paper-Echo Park Paper Co
Swirls-Cricut

Challenges:


Pin It!

8 comments:

Carla S. said...

Adorable card, Jenn! Such a cute image!

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Thank you! Thank You! Thank You! Yeah, so excited :O) Hugs! Leah Ann The Hoosier Stamper

Amy Johnson said...

Such a cute card!

cgl1539 said...

Way to go Hoosier Stamper,thats is awesome! I love your doggy Jenn.

Cindy said...

Very cute, Jenn!! Love everything about it!!

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Jen, Oh! this is such a cutie! Love this little reindeer! Thanks so much I received my candy today! Love the images...so glad I won the candy, it's wonderful! Hugs! Leah Ann

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

Wonderful Christmas card Jenn ! Thank you for joining Stamp with Fun this week.
hugs
tina46