Monday, November 14, 2011

Digital Tuesday Challenge

Hiya!!

Winner of Candy: The Hoosier Stamper
Keep on the lookout for another candy celebrating 100+ followers! :)

Trust everyone is having a great day so far! 
Digital Tuesday Challenge is here again. We'd like to have some Christmas projects. Can you believe it's so close?! Craziness.

Sponsor-My Grafico

I wish my picture turned out better, but I'm still waiting on my good camera to get out of the shop. 
Sentiment-Digital
Image-Inkadinkado
Paper-Echo Park Paper Co
Swirls-Cricut

Challenges:


Pin It!

8 comments:

Carla S. said...

Adorable card, Jenn! Such a cute image!

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Thank you! Thank You! Thank You! Yeah, so excited :O) Hugs! Leah Ann The Hoosier Stamper

Amy Johnson said...

Such a cute card!

Christina Hicks said...

Way to go Hoosier Stamper,thats is awesome! I love your doggy Jenn.

Cindy said...

Very cute, Jenn!! Love everything about it!!

Unknown said...

Jen, Oh! this is such a cutie! Love this little reindeer! Thanks so much I received my candy today! Love the images...so glad I won the candy, it's wonderful! Hugs! Leah Ann

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

Wonderful Christmas card Jenn ! Thank you for joining Stamp with Fun this week.
hugs
tina46