Thursday, August 2, 2012

Just a Little Note

Phew! What a day! I think sometimes our emotions/thoughts give us a whole lot more workout than a 10 mile run would...makes us as tired, too. Trying to push it all aside and let God take control. Ya know, that's a whole lot easier to say than do?! :)

I saw this image on Stamping a Latte's site and knew I needed it. (The layout was also inspired by her as well. You know how you see something and like it, but it turns out nothing like theirs???) There are several violin players in my family, so when I found it at a local shop, I picked her up.

I'm fairly certain the paper is from My Mind's Eye. The roses are from The Paper Studio.

I recently won a challenge that gave me a $25 e-certificate to Simon Says Stamp. *Insert happy dance.* Got the package in the mail and I ordered some of the Neenah card stock that many use. I usually just use Walmart's card stock, so I'm gonna see how much of a difference it makes. The price is sure different! LOL  I'll let you know what I think.


Photobucket 
Challenges:

Pin It!

10 comments:

Chrissy said...

What an adorable image Jean, fabulous card, really so sweet.

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Chrissy said...

oop's sorry put an 'A' in your name instead of an 'N'sorry hun..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tonya said...

Jenn, this is beautiful. I love that adorable image.

I am anxious to hear what you think about the paper. I use the Walmart paper too. I am hoping there is not a huge difference. lol

Sorry you had a bad day. Keep your chin up, hun. It will all work out.

Unknown said...

So adorable card!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a little darling and gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

What a cute image, I had that backing paper and used it on a card for a male, just shows how versatile it is! xx

Karon said...

Saw your card in MIM - its so adorable - I really love the image you have used. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Anneke said...

What a cute card Jenn!! So lovely :)
Hugs Anneke

heidy said...

Oh wow what a beautiful card Jenn!!
Thanks for joining CCT this week!
Hugs Heidy

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #84, #129, #157, #159 and #277.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia