Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Recipe for Digital Tuesday Challenge

I think I might have created a "monster." My almost 4 yr old daughter has discovered "making cards." She loves to color and glue her images to a pile of scrap card stock. She usually completes about 20 to my 1. ;) It takes a little longer to make a card, but oh-how. I. love. it!!!!!!!! We're not just making cards, but memories. 

This week at Digital Tuesday Challenge we have a recipe to follow:
1 image
2 papers
3 flowers
4 gems. 

We have a great sponsor this week as usual. My Grafico is giving away 1 digital stamp set and 20% off an order in store. WOW! They have some cute ones, so be sure to check them out.

I chose to make my sentiment digital. The image is Magnolia and I sure wish I had her. I got her in a swap, but I used to teach before my kiddos came along, so she seems like one I need to have. LOL! The paper is by Crate Paper-School Spirit Collection. The chipboard embellishments are from K & Company, twine from My Mind's Eye, and flowers came from ebay. The card was made for a teacher friend and I wanted to encourage her that God will be with her this year.


Photobucket

PhotobucketChallenges:
Make It Monday-Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion-Anything Goes
Simply Create Too-Anything Goes
2 Sisters Challenge Blog-Anything Goes
Scrap Creations-Anything Goes

 And in honor of my future card artist's birthday this month, I'm giving away some more candy. All you have to do is be a follower. If you add it on your blog, come back and tell me for an extra entry. 

Photobucket

Pin It!

16 comments:

ThePurplePlace said...

Sweet little Tilda card! Love your coloring and all the fabulous details you added!!

Spotted your card over at Make It Monday!!

Happy Creating!!
Lisa

Peggy said...

This is such a cute back to school card. Great Job! Thank you for sharing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Nikki said...

Awe what a sweet card love your colouring and thanks for the chance I've added you into my sidebar to help you spread the word :) hugs Nikki C

Unknown said...

so pretty and such a beautiful sentiment.. saw you on MIM, i'm #68

Michelle said...

She looks beautifull. Your card is lovely.
Thank you for joining us at CYP.
LG Michelle

Karon said...

Such a beautiful card - WOW I love the colours. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Mian said...

Awe, what a sweet card. Great job!

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Simply Create Too.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Mian
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

What an adorable image. Fabulous card design. Saw you on MIM. I'm no. 123.

Tonya said...

This is darling. Your coloring is fabulous, Jenn! I love the "fun".

Mommy, daughter time is the best! Happy early birthday to her. :o)

Anonymous said...

beautiful card thanks for joining us at 2sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

Sandy said...

Fab card, sweet Tilda image and love the backing paper
Thanks for linking up with MIM this week
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs
Sandy :)

Shelby said...

This is an adorable back to school card. Love how you've colored her skirt.

Shelby

Rachel Bailey said...

I love this card! Saw this on MIM! Rae #5 & #74 :-D

Amy Johnson said...

What a pretty card! I love how you used the designer paper!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Love your card Jenn!! Saw this on Craft Your Passion. I am your newest follower. Hugs, Gloria

Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

love your card and following your site your colouring is ace