Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Thinking of You

Hiya!!! Trust you all had a fantastic weekend. We went to a steam-show which really "thrilled my heart." :) My hubby has done that all his life and hasn't been able to do as much since the real world hit and life requires a little more responsibility. I enjoyed being with my little family, but I came away literally a "redneck." LOL!

This week at Digital Tuesday Challenge Maya made a sketch for us to follow. I turned mine to the side. Stitchy Stamps is sponsoring us.
The sentiment was made digitally using the font Shonar Bangla. The punches are Martha Stewart and most of the flowers came from Micheals Recollections. I believe the paper is basicgrey. Tilda is colored with copics.

Challenges:

Candy winner will be drawn Thursday. Go enter!!!

Photobucket

Pin It!

5 comments:

Lotta said...

Hi Jenn! I saw your beautiful card over at MiM and had to come here for a closer look! You have colored Tilda so beautiful! hugs Sandra #80

Renee B. said...

Awesome card Jenn...love your Tilda! What the heck is a steam show?
Hugs, Renee

Janet - aka stacky said...

Fabulous card Jen fantastic image beautifully coloured and I love the layout xx

Amy Johnson said...

Very pretty! I have no idea what a 'steam show' is. I have never heard of it. I must not be a red neck.

lalkygirl said...

what a sweet card ,love the layout and pretty papers
thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
tracey x