Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Rain or Shine

Happy Tuesday! It's been an interesting weekend for me as I threw out my back. I've been close friend with the lazy boy and when I do get up, I walk like the crooked old lady you see in nursery rhymes. Ooooohhhh painful! I'm headed to the chiropractor this afternoon. Thank goodness my hubby has been home to take care of me and the kiddos. 

Thankfully, I was ahead of schedule to get my card made for Digital Tuesday Challenge.  I was hoping to decorate the inside, but plans changed due to sitting up hurts. LOL! I wanted to put something like "No matter the weather, we'll be friends forever." Maybe tomorrow....:) 


The image was donated generously from our sponsor Spesch Stamps. Her name is Samantha. The "shine" is from K & Company. Saw it sitting in my stash and thought that went perfectly! I printed the "rain or" off the computer. I don't remember the font...sorry. The flowers are a random plethora from Recollections, Prima, Hobby Lobby, etc. Twine comes from My Mind's Eye. The papers are MME, Echo Park and the sun was cut out from Simply Stories.

Challenges:

post signature

Pin It!

7 comments:

Janice said...

This is delightful. What a brilliant card - clearly I'll have to follow your blog as its brilliant! Hope your back is improving, Jx

Anonymous said...

So pretty. Lovely detail and ideas to look at. Thank you so much for joining in the ATS&M Nature challenge this week.
Regards Florence x

Amy Johnson said...

I'm just crazyin love with your card this week! Love the colors and how you did the sentiment. So creative.

Danielle Vincent said...

Lots of lovely details and a darling image to boot! Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

Gale said...

Gorgeous card Jenn. Hope your back is feeling better. I love that cute image and all the wonderful details on your card. Thanks for playing along with us at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

Sandy said...

Beautiful card, love the image and your wonderful design. Fab embellies too. Hope your back has improved!
Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs,
Sandy