Sunday, August 18, 2013

Isabella Stroller

This is one of those "seriously lacking mojo" cards. I've had the image colored for a couple of weeks, but when it came down to creating the card, I just didn't have it. Must be prego brain. Haven't felt like making anything crafty for a while. 
Anyhoo, I used Isabella Stroller from Bugaboo Stamps. They are sponsoring us at Make It Monday this week. The challenge is anything goes and we'd love for you to join us. 
 My POTW:
Her dress is very impressive!
post signature

Pin It!

3 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Love your card with staples and clips as embellishing along with the super colouring of sweet image .
Great choice for your POTW

Pia S said...

I wish I could make such a sweet and fun card when in lack of mojo. I think this card looks great, Jenn!

Unknown said...

This is a sweet card Jenn and your POTW is impressive. Hugs