Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Day


I just love this little bear! Doesn't it look like he's so happy?...Not a care in the world? Penny Black's Challenge was to use pink and brown on the card. That just happens to be my favorite color combination! I also got to use a new corner punch that my Mom-n-law got me for Christmas! I did a lot of distressing on this as well.

post signature

Supplies:

Image-Penny Black, Cardstock-Bazzill, Corner Punch-Paper Studio, Ribbon-ribbonFX, Scallops-Nestabilities, & Flowers. Image is embossed and water colored.


Pin It!

6 comments:

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, the image is so cute. Pink and Brown is also one of my favourite colour combinations. Louise x

Debbie said...

Great card Jenny! The image is aadorable and your colouring is bautiful. Debbie x

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card for the challenge Jenny...your colour work is gorgeous and yes he does look a happy chap doesn't he.....thanks for playing along this week at PBSc
Hugs kath xxxxx

Beth said...

This is so pretty! I love your colouring and the cute ted! Thanks for joining in this week!
Beth xx

Felis_bunte_Welt said...

Cute card. I love cards and your card is beautiful.

Pauline C said...

Very pretty card for the challenge Jenny - love your soft shades you have used and the corner details. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x