Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Riding By With A Hi!

I'd have to say this card is courtesy of my sister-in-law! :) We like to swap "goodies" and this was her stamp and paper! It's always fun using someone else's things! LOL!
This card was made for the High Hopes Challenge. If you haven't seen their stamps, they are absolutely adorable!!! I'm hoping to get some soon!
I also did this card using Sketch #38. I'm having a lot of fun using different sketches. It helps my "brain freeze start thawing."

post signature

  • Stamps: High Hopes & see D's
  • Paper Products: 140 lb watercolor, Stampin' Up, 110 lb white cardstock, K & Company
  • Embellishments: Flower-Flora Doodles, Antique Brad-Spare Parts
  • Tools: Corner Punch-Paper Studio, Sewing Machine, Cuttlebug-Swiss Dots, Stampin' Up-Crystal Effects, Heat Embosser

Pin It!

3 comments:

Katharina Frei said...

Wow Jenn!! Absolutely terrific. All the details and your colouration - fantastic. A perfect card.
Katharina

Tricia G. said...

I absolutley love this stamp - :o)

Jana said...

Great card, the stamp is fantastic.