Sunday, March 24, 2013

I Have Found...

Happy Sunday!! I had a great Lord's day today. My family was able to come and see us this weekend, so it's been a great last few days. Too short, though. 
I conned suggestive sold a card to my MIL for an upcoming wedding they're going to. I liked the sketch from deconstructingjen, so decided to use it to make it.
The papers are from Echo Park. I designed the sentiment and just printed it off. The bling is from Micheals.

Challenges:
Anything Goes-613 Avenue Create
Anything Goes-Challenges 4 Everybody
Wedding-That Craft Place 

  post signature

Pin It!

11 comments:

gRiSeL™ said...

This is absolutely STUNNING!!! Wow, so elegant and classy!!! LOVE this Bible verse!!! :D

Shirley-Anne said...

Love your card design . Hi Jenn.
Great coordinating papers behind fab sentiment ..but WOW , what a bow and gem ..
hugs Shirley-Anne

Susie said...

Nothing could be more beautiful. The word of the Lord and the creativity to surround it with loveliness. Thank you for sharing his word and for sharing your talent.

Susie Lessard ~
SCS (paperpunchscissors)

scrappymo! said...

Stunning card... of course the scripture helps make this fabulous card.

Pia S said...

Very pretty papers and colors, and I like how you've put everything together - lovely design!

Pamela said...

Your card is so beautiful! I love the verse you used, too. Awesome bling! Thank you for linking it to Share the Shelter. Cards are such a blessing.

Unknown said...

This is a nice quote! Lovely card!

Elise said...

OoOOOOH! This is soooo gorgeous!!! I love the elegance of this!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Unknown said...

what a wonderful card - I love the sentiment - thanks for playing with us at That Craft Place xx

Sandy said...

I love the layout it looks so great.Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 everybody
Sandy :) DT

Kezzy said...

Wow gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Happy Crafting. Kezzy x